If you have always suspected that your partner is using their phone to cheat on you with someone else, these are some signs to look out for.
When you feel you are the victim of unfaithfulness or something is amiss in your relationship, it is time to pay more attention to the phone behaviours of your partner.
Though, signs of cheating are different in every relationship but there are common threads you can look for.
These are seven secretive phone use behaviours of cheaters suggesting something is wrong. Cheaters tend to use their phones more frequently than before and to guard them as if their lives depend on it.
- If he/she used to leave his/her phone out on the table for hours, or if he/she was the type of person who would leave the house and forget his/her phone all the time, but suddenly he/she and his/her phone are inseparable then something may be up.
- If he/she never leaves his phone out anymore, panics when he/she can’t find his phone and doesn’t check his/her texts around you or just acts every shady around his/her phone, then you may have reason to worry.
- If he/she suddenly put a password on his phone but never cared for privacy before, then something may be up.
- If he/she steps out to take a phone call and comes back looking either upset, excited or apologetic, you may start to wonder who’s on the other line.
- If you walk in when he’s/she’s on the phone and he/she abruptly ends the conversation, then he/she may be talking to another woman/man.
- If he/she used to be diligent about answering his/her phone but you can go hours without getting in touch with him/her, then he/she may be spending that time with another woman/man.
- If he/she shuts off his phone for hours and he/she never used to do that, it is not a good sign.
Via The Nation