- Login to Civil Defence portal www.cdfipb.careers
- In the box provided, enter your Application code, Phone number, or email address.
- Click on Search Application Status,
- Once shortlisted, your name and photo will appear and you will receive an SMS or email regarding your selection.
- Congratulations if you’ve been successfully shortlisted.
NOTE: The Candidates are to take note of the following: screening locations, date and guidelines to print out your recruitment slip because without it you won’t be allowed for the screening”.
Civil Defence Screening Date & Requirements
The NSCDC CG directed applicants to check the application portal from today for their names, screening locations, date and guidelines to print out your recruitment slip because without it you won’t be allow for the screening”.
Zones and Venues
The NSCDC final screening will commence in six (6) zonal centres and is spread across six geo-political zones, namely:
- North-West Zone
- NSCDC Zonal Command Headquarters Kaduna,
- North Central Zone
- Federal University Lafia in Nasarawa state,
- North East Zone
- Games Village in Bauchi,
- South West
- Civil Defence College of Security Management in Abeokuta,
- South East
- NSCDC Training School in Oji River, Enugu State,
- South South
- NABTEB in Benin, Edo state.
We expect candidates to report to the screening venues with:
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport).
Note: Ensure to print out your recruitment slip because without it you won’t be allowed for the screening”.